BitSight vs. SecurityScorecard
We’ll try to help you choose between BitSight and SecurityScorecard. The best way to be sure is to create a free account. Yes, free. Here is a little information to get you started:
- Gain a holistic view of your cybersecurity posture and your vendors.
- Integrate ratings into your workflows with the largest Marketplace of apps and integrations.
- Collaborate seamlessly with your vendors to improve your security posture together.
- Join 98% of the Fortune 500 who trust SecurityScorecard.
|Number of companies scored|
|Risk Mitigation Services|
|Full range offering of TPRM services|
|Award-winning Customer Success Manager for every customer|
|Data Forensics, Investigation, and Response|
|Intelligence as a Service|
|Automatic Vendor Detection (AVD)|
|3rd party monitoring|
|4th party monitoring|
|Data collection, attribution, fast scoring|
|Time to produce a rating|
|Monthly scoring updates|
|Machine learning-driven algorithm|
|Predictive of breach likelihood|
|Ability to interact and refine digital footprint|
|Data transparency and easy remediation|
|Public Trust Portal with real-time platform information|
|In-platform resolution process|
|Fast resolution turnaround|
|Proprietary in-house data collection|
|Easy to understand A to F scoring|
|Historical audit log|
|Risk asset matrix|
|Meaningful performance metrics and analytics|
|Ease of Use|
|Automatically build a plan to improve your score|
|Invite and onboard vendors with unlimited access to their Scorecard|
|Build custom workflows based on score changes|
|Compliance mapping with 20+ frameworks|
|Customer community & thought leadership|
User Academy, Connect Online Customer Community
BitSight Training Academy
|Award winning Customer Success and Support|
|API and extensibility|
API-first platform with REST API, easy-to-use Developer Hub, and guides to build custom apps
|Marketplace of Integrations & Apps|
|Number of customers (paid + free)|
|Gartner Peer Insights rating (from customers)|
|Gartner Peer Insights (% of customers likely to recommend)|
The Forrester New Wave™: Cybersecurity Risk Rating Platforms, Q1 2021 report has recognized SecurityScorecard as a leader in cybersecurity risk ratings.
SecurityScorecard earned a differentiated rating (the highest rating possible) in the following evaluation criteria:
- Data accuracy
- Process transparency
- Dispute resolution
- Breadth of use case
- Commercial strategy
Download your report today to see the new Cybersecurity Risk Rating Landscape and how each provider measures up.
The industry’s most expansive data set provides in-depth insights to make faster, smarter business decisions.
- 12+ Million Companies continuously monitored
- Over 50 Billion Vulnerabilities and attributions published weekly
- 10+ Million Infected IPs over 200 malware families identified daily
Get a unified view of any company’s risk posture—through SecurityScorecard’s platform, APIs, or integrations—with security ratings data automatically validated against questionnaire responses.
- Accelerate the vendor risk assessment process by 75% and cut the questionnaire cycle in half
- 60+ out-of-the-box integrations with leading industry solutions
Transparent scoring methodology behind SecurityScorecard’s comprehensive A-F grades is fair and 100% verifiable via the industry’s first public Trust Portal.
- Trusted by 9 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies, banking institutions and telecommunications companies
- Trusted by all of the top 8 insurance companies
- Awarded Best Product in Security Ratings
- Founder-led with 40+ years of security experience
Hands-on customer support to maximize investment with a flexible fair use policy and open access to view and improve cybersecurity posture.
- Best-In-Class customer success team highly rated for “ease-of-setup”and “quality customer service”
- Over 98% satisfaction rate for customer service and support
- Winner of Best Customer Service by SC Media
I can base all my assessments off the security ratings because they’re very accurate. I have no part to play in assessing what score they should be. I trust SecurityScorecard to do it properly.