SecurityScorecard Designated a 2020 Cyber Catalyst by Marsh
SecurityScorecard Security Ratings Platform has been recognized as a 2020 Cyber CatalystSM solution following an independent evaluation by leading insurers. SecurityScorecard received designations for its full suite of products and services, including Security Ratings, Atlas questionnaires, Security Data, APIs & Integrations, and Professional Services, for efficiency in supply chain/vendor risk management.
The Cyber Catalyst program by MarshSM gives organizations greater clarity and confidence in choosing cybersecurity solutions that can have a meaningful impact on cyber risk. The participating insurers, Allianz; AXA XL, a division of AXA; AXIS; Beazley; CFC; Munich Re; Sompo International; and Zurich North America, evaluated more than 90 solutions that targeted ransomware, supply chain/vendor management, cloud migration/management, social engineering, and privacy regulation/data management, along six criteria:
- Reduction of cyber risk: demonstrated ability to address major enterprise cyber risk such as data breach, theft or corruption; business interruption; or cyber extortion.
- Key performance metrics: demonstrated ability to quantitatively measure and report on factors that reduce the frequency or severity of cyber events.
- Viability: client-use cases and successful implementation.
- Efficiency: demonstrated ability of users to successfully implement and govern the use of the product to reduce cyber risk.
- Flexibility: broad applicability to a range of companies/industries.
- Differentiation: distinguishing features and characteristics.
Learn more about why SecurityScorecard was designated by downloading our data sheet