Understand and reduce risk with the world’s most expansive cybersecurity ratings platform.
Get a holistic view of any organization’s security posture based on the collection, analysis, and attribution of millions of critical data points.
- Discover and remediate your IT Infrastructure risk as well as cybersecurity risk in your vendor and business partner environment.
- Identify and solve complex cybersecurity, compliance and risk management challenges.
- Work collaboratively with third parties to reduce risk and improve security posture.
The industry’s most expansive data set provides in-depth insights to make faster, smarter business decisions.
- 2+ Million Companies continuously monitored
- 10 Billion Vulnerabilities and attributionspublished weekly
- 10+ Million Infected IPs over 200 malware families identified daily
Get a unified view of any company’s risk posture—through SecurityScorecard’s platform, APIs, or integrations—with security ratings data automatically validated against questionnaire responses.
- Accelerate the vendor risk assessment process by 75% and cut the questionnaire cycle in half
- 15+ out-of-the-box integrations with leading industry solutions
We are the most trusted and transparent.
Transparent scoring methodology behind SecurityScorecard’s comprehensive A-F grades is fair and 100% verifiable via the industry’s first public Trust Portal.
- Trusted by 7 of 10 top pharma companies and 5 of 6 payment processors
- Awarded Best Product in Security Ratings
- Founder-led with 40+ years of security experience
We provide award-winning customer service.
Hands-on customer support to maximize investment with a flexible fair use policy and open access to view and improve cybersecurity posture.
- Best-In-Class customer success team highly rated for “ease-of-setup”and “quality customer service”
- Over 98% satisfaction rate for customer service and support
- Winner of Best Customer Service by SC Media
I can base all my assessments off the security ratings because they’re very accurate. I have no part to play in assessing what score they should be. I trust SecurityScorecard to do it properly.