Executives and boards lack the ability to connect cyber budgets to business outcomes. By grounding risk quantification in SecurityScorecard’s expansive data, customers make more informed decisions on how to optimize their cybersecurity defense investments.
Download your IDC Market Perspective by Amy Cravens, Research Manager for IDC’s Security Trust Group, Governance Risk and Compliance Practice today to learn more about SecurityScorecard’s Cyber Risk Quantification solution and better understand the latest developments to risk quantification methodologies and models.
What are security ratings?
Security ratings are an objective, data-driven, quantifiable measurement of an organization’s overall cybersecurity performance communicated in a universally understood ratings scale from A through F.
An organization with an F rating is 7.7x more likely to suffer a consequential breach versus an A-rated organization.
Who is SecurityScorecard?
SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with millions of organizations continuously rated. Thousands of organizations leverage our patented rating technology for selfmonitoring, third-party risk management, board reporting, and cyber insurance underwriting. But we don’t stop there. Through a customer-centric, solution-based commitment to our partners, we are building a path to cyber resilience.
We have the largest number of continuously rated companies.
The industry’s most expansive data set provides in-depth insights to make faster, smarter business decisions.
- 12+ Million Companies continuously monitored
- Over 50 Billion Vulnerabilities and attributions published weekly
- 10+ Million Infected IPs over 200 malware families identified daily
We offer 360-degree visibility with integrated workflows.
Get a unified view of any company’s risk posture—through SecurityScorecard’s platform, APIs, or integrations—with security ratings data automatically validated against questionnaire responses.
- Accelerate the vendor risk assessment process by 75% and cut the questionnaire cycle in half
- 60+ out-of-the-box integrations with leading industry solutions
We are the most trusted and transparent.
Transparent scoring methodology behind SecurityScorecard’s comprehensive A-F grades is fair and 100% verifiable via the industry’s first public Trust Portal.
- Trusted by 9 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies, banking institutions and telecommunications companies
- Trusted by all of the top 8 insurance companies
- Awarded Best Product in Security Ratings
- Founder-led with 40+ years of security experience
We provide award-winning customer service.
Hands-on customer support to maximize investment with a flexible fair use policy and open access to view and improve cybersecurity posture.
- Best-In-Class customer success team highly rated for “ease-of-setup”and “quality customer service”
- Over 98% satisfaction rate for customer service and support
- Winner of Best Customer Service by SC Media