Security ratings are objective, data-driven, and quantifiable measurements of an organization’s cybersecurity posture. SecurityScorecard’s Ratings grade companies on an A through F scale and help organizations determine where to allocate security efforts.
Explore frequently asked questions about security ratings including:
- What are Security Ratings?
- What Does a Security Rating Mean?
- How Does SecurityScorecard Collect Data and Calculate Security Ratings?
- How Accurate are SecurityScorecard’s Security Ratings?
- What are the Benefits of Security Ratings?
- How Do I Get My Free Security Rating?
- How Does SecurityScorecard Implement the Fair and Accurate Ratings Principles of the US Chamber of Commerce?