- Trusted at the local, state, and Federal levels
- Federal procurement teams can conduct vendor assessments across their supply chain
- Set scoring change alerts for your organization or vendors
- Communicate your organization’s cybersecurity strategy and risks
- *A free account does not constitute a gift under 5 C.F.R. § 2635.203. If you have any questions please reach out to [email protected]
The U.S. government continues to publicly identify security ratings as a necessity. At the recent U.S. House of Representatives’ cyber subcommittee hearing on ransomware, a New York congressman ended the hearing stating: “I want to enter into the record testimony from SecurityScorecard entitled Machine Learning to Assess Ransomware Risk.”
Security ratings are an objective, data-driven, quantifiable measurement of an organization’s overall cybersecurity performance communicated in a universally understood ratings scale from A through F.
An organization with an F rating is 7.7x more likely to suffer a consequential breach versus an A-rated organization.
SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with millions of organizations continuously rated. Thousands of organizations leverage our patented rating technology for selfmonitoring, third-party risk management, board reporting, and cyber insurance underwriting. But we don’t stop there. Through a customer-centric, solution-based commitment to our partners, we are building a path to cyber resilience.
Sign up for your free account and start monitoring your cybersecurity posture today.