You're in good company.
We have the largest number of continuously rated companies.
The industry’s most expansive data set provides in-depth insights to make faster, smarter business decisions.
- 12+ Million Companies continuously monitored
- Over 50 Billion Vulnerabilities and attributions published weekly
- 10+ Million Infected IPs over 200 malware families identified daily
We offer 360-degree visibility with integrated workflows.
Get a unified view of any company’s risk posture—through SecurityScorecard’s platform, APIs, or integrations—with security ratings data automatically validated against questionnaire responses.
- Accelerate the vendor risk assessment process by 75% and cut the questionnaire cycle in half
- 60+ out-of-the-box integrations with leading industry solutions
We are the most trusted and transparent.
Transparent scoring methodology behind SecurityScorecard’s comprehensive A-F grades is fair and 100% verifiable via the industry’s first public Trust Portal.
- Trusted by 9 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies, banking institutions and telecommunications companies
- Trusted by all of the top 8 insurance companies
- Awarded Best Product in Security Ratings
- Founder-led with 40+ years of security experience
We provide award-winning customer service.
Hands-on customer support to maximize investment with a flexible fair use policy and open access to view and improve cybersecurity posture.
- Best-In-Class customer success team highly rated for “ease-of-setup”and “quality customer service”
- Over 98% satisfaction rate for customer service and support
- Winner of Best Customer Service by SC Media
Head of IT Security
I can base all my assessments off the security ratings because they’re very accurate. I have no part to play in assessing what score they should be. I trust SecurityScorecard to do it properly.
Learn about the power of SecurityScorecard