One of the benefits SecurityScorecard provides to our key alliances and industry partnerships, including NACo, OneTrust, several Information Sharing and Analysis Centers (ISACs), CrowdStrike, and others, is our Complimentary Enterprise License program.
The Complimentary Enterprise License program provides our partners’ user (or member) base with free, 12-month access to the SecurityScorecard platform. Beneficiaries can access the full scope of SecurityScorecard’s core capabilities, including detailed real-time visibility of vulnerabilities across their attack surface.
To contrast with our free self-monitoring access, available to ALL scored entities, users of our Complimentary Enterprise License program can view themselves plus five other organizations of their choosing, such as vendors, suppliers, or competitors. The program also enables users to leverage our API.
What does SecurityScorecard’s Complimentary Enterprise License include?
In addition to security ratings, SecurityScorecard provides multiple data sets, including: automatic vendor detection, attack surface intelligence, cyber risk financial loss quantification, and even non-cyber watchlist and sanction risk data.
SecurityScorecard’s Complimentary Enterprise License provides eligible users access to the breadth of security ratings data, SecurityScorecard’s core product. This data is used to evaluate an organization’s cybersecurity posture using objective, data-driven, and continuously monitored metrics that provide visibility into any organization’s information security control weaknesses and potential vulnerabilities. With our Complimentary Enterprise License, organizations will be able to:
- Continuously monitor their external attack surface, as well as that of five other entities
- Leverage reporting such as benchmarking, issue tracking, ransomware, summary and detailed reports
- Obtain high-level summary information and down-to-IP-level details to find and fix the problems we surface
- Get API key generation and access to pull data via the API
- Use existing API integrations with platforms across GRC, SIEM, SOAR, Vulnerability management, Vendor Management, and more
- Obtain discounts for Complimentary Enterprise License participants who require more than five slots, with an additional free five slots for existing paid subscribers to SecurityScorecard.
Enabling your SecurityScorecard Complementary Enterprise License
To find out whether you qualify for this program through a product or organizational affiliation, please contact your account manager or our Alliances team.
If you are eligible for a Complimentary Enterprise License, you will be directed to a designated landing page where you can fill out basic information such as your name, email address, and company domain.
The landing page for FS-ISAC members to sign up for a complementary SecurityScorecard Enterprise License
After submitting this information, your account will be granted access to the SecurityScorecard platform for your organization and up to five third parties, free of charge for 12 months.
For more information, watch this short video explanation of the SecurityScorecard Complementary Enterprise License program: